Host Liquor Liability Insurance

Whether its a hosted bar or cash bar, without a doubt the most important piece of insurance you’ll ever need is host liquor liability insurance.  In fact, you may have already been told by your venue that they require this insurance if you plan on serving alcohol of any kind.  And, if you’ve begun looking into this you’ve probably found this one-day coverage can run between $75 and $200, depending on the event.  The great news is that My Bartender includes this coverage as standard on every full service event that we do!

While there are many online insurers that can provide you with host liquor liability insurance coverage, My Bartender is proud to include this coverage at no additional cost to our full service clients.  If you’re looking for just our Bartender for Hire services, don’t worry!  We’re please to offer this highly important insurance coverage at the low cost of only $0.75 per head for your event.

For each event, the client and venue is supplied with insurance coverage of $1,000,000 (the OLCC requires a minimum of $300,00) for host liquor liability.  And of course, My Bartender will take care of all the insurance details including contacting your venue for complete coverage information and issuing of all insurance certificates.  If you’re unfamiliar with this type of insurance coverage and need to know more, just ask, we’ll be happy to explain what this entails and why this is so very important for all parties involved.