Vendor Insurance

My Bartender is committed to helping every client understand and solve their insurance questions so how can we help today?

  • Do you know what types of insurance every vendor should be supplying you with when booking their services?
  • What does the OLCC require when alcohol services are performed?
  • Should you be asking for a Certificate of Insurance from the vendors that will be performing services at your event?
  • Do you know exactly what Host Liquor Liability Insurance will cover in the event of an incident resulting from over intoxication?
  • Does Worker’s Comp insurance cover a vendors “contracted” employee?

If you need any answers to these questions or wish to tell us your experiences, please add a comment and let us help solve your insurance problems together.

Leave a comment


Email(will not be published)


Your comment