Whiskey provides the backdrop for many delicious cocktails, like an Old-Fashioned, Lynchburg Lemonade, and Whiskey Sour.
The new addition of Jack Daniel’s Honey whiskey provides a convenient way to sweeten the flavors of these iconic cocktails.
Ingredients of all kinds mesh well with Jack honey cocktails, from summer peaches to the traditional cranberries celebrated during the holidays.
Explore these Jack honey cocktails for creative ways to enjoy this strong and earthy liquor.
Jack Honey Cocktails
Jack Daniel’s honey whiskey is a helpful liquor to have on hand if classic cocktails have always tasted a bit strong for your tastes.
These sweet Jack honey cocktails incorporate other flavors for balanced and refreshing cocktails. Blackberries, lemons, ginger beer, and even jalapenos offer delicious new ways to drink Jack honey cocktails.
- Jack Honey Smash
- Jack Honey Cranberry Tea
- Honey Jalapeño Whiskey Lemonade
- Tennessee Honey & Lemonade
- Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey Blackberry Tea
- Nugget Markets Tennessee Tea Cooler
- Tennessee Honey & Ginger Beer
- Lynchburg Honey
- Jack Daniel's Whiskey, Honey & Lemonade
- Honey Peach Fizz
- Jack's Tennessee Sweet Tea
- Blackberry Honey Old Fashioned
- Pick your favorite recipe
- Gather all the needed ingredients
- Prep a summer cocktail in less than 5 minutes