You may think of pints of beer when you think of alcohol in England. But there are plenty of unique and heavenly British cocktails you can try.
This is a round-up of 14 of the most audacious cocktails that hail from the Queen’s country and deserve some appreciation.
Make your favorite cup of tea into an alcoholic beverage, or discover how fabulous the flavor of rose can be in a cocktail!
Best British Cocktails
As you can see, most British cocktails use gin as the main ingredient. If you’re a gin lover, try these classic British cocktails that are interesting and yummy compared to a boring gin and tonic.
Leave a comment and tell us your favorite British cocktail recipe!
- English Garden cocktail
- British 75
- Classic Pimm's Cup Cocktail
- British Mule Cocktail Recipe
- English Breakfast Cocktail
- Patrón British Summer Time Cocktail Recipe
- English Rose Gin Martini Recipe
- Earl Grey Martini
- Twentieth Century Cocktail
- British Bloody Mary
- Black Rose
- Bramble Cocktail
- London Lemonade
- Pick your favorite recipe
- Gather all the needed ingredients
- Prep a summer cocktail in less than 5 minutes