The Brain Hemorrhage Shot is a spooky and fun cocktail that’s perfect for Halloween parties.
This shot is made to look like a blood clot in a brain hemorrhage and is sure to impress your guests.
In this article, we’ll provide a brief history of the Brain Hemorrhage Shot, list the ingredients needed to make it, and give step-by-step instructions on how to make it.
History of the Brain Hemorrhage Shot
The Brain Hemorrhage Shot is a relatively new cocktail that’s gained popularity in recent years.
The shot is typically served in a shot glass and is made to look like a blood clot in a brain hemorrhage.
The shot is often served at Halloween parties and other spooky events.
How to Make The Brain Hemorrhage Shot
Brain Hemorrhage Shot
- 1oz Peach Schnapps
- 2 Drops Grenadine
- 1oz Irish Cream
- Chill the peach schnapps in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Once the schnapps is chilled, pour it into a shot glass.
- Using a spoon, slowly pour the grenadine on top of the schnapps. The grenadine will sink to the bottom of the glass and form a red layer.
- Next, pour the Baileys Irish Cream over the back of a spoon into the shot glass. The Irish cream will form a white layer on top of the blue curacao, giving the shot its "brain" appearance.
- Serve the shot immediately and enjoy!
The Brain Hemorrhage Shot is a fun and spooky cocktail that’s perfect for Halloween parties and other festive events.
While the shot may look intimidating, it’s actually quite easy to make and only requires a few ingredients.
So the next time you’re hosting a Halloween party, be sure to serve up some Brain Hemorrhage Shots for your guests!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings