Sometimes you need a nice hot cocktail to take the edge off, especially when the mercury starts dipping. There’s nothing more soothing or welcome than a steaming hot toddy near a roaring fire or a celebratory spiked latte with friends during pumpkin picking season.
These best hot cocktails will warm you to the bones and help you embrace the seasonal flavors of fall and winter in spectacular style. Try one today, and you might find a new favorite drink.
These hot drinks will warm you to your core no matter how cold it gets outside. They also make great use of traditional fall and winter flavors, so you’ll be experiencing the best of the season in a tremendously boozy fashion.
Did we leave your favorite drink off the list? Let us know in the comments below, and we’ll make sure to check it out.
- Hot Buttered Rum
- Spiked Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Irish Coffee
- Apple Cider Mulled Wine
- Chai Tea with Bourbon
- Apple Cider Hot Toddy with Maple Syrup
- Maple Bourbon Apple Cider
- Parisian Coffee
- Warm White Russian Cocktail
- Warm Spiced Vanilla Cocktail
- Hot Green Tea with Vodka
- Hot Toddy
- Warm Caramel Apple Cocktail
- Warm Apple Pie Cocktail
- Spiked Apple Cider Fall Drink Recipe
- Pick your favorite recipe
- Gather all the needed ingredients
- Prep a summer cocktail in less than 5 minutes