Apple cider is a fall favorite, and it’s no wonder why – it has the tang and sweetness of apples and is usually only available for a few months of the year.
If you have some apple cider left over from a harvest party and want to know what to do with it, you’ve come to the right place.
Cider is pressed directly from apples, so it makes excellent drink mixers.
So whether you want a sweet and sour apple drink or a heavier, warmer drink to take the bite out of the frosty fall air, here are some of the best apple cider cocktails from the internet.
Whether you end up with an apple cider old-fashioned or a sparkling cider sangria cocktail, we hope you found the perfect drink to sweeten up your fall!
Leave a comment below letting us know which ones you tried and what your favorite apple cider cocktail is. Happy fall and happy drinking!
- Bourbon Maple Apple Cider
- Poisoned Apple Cider Cocktail
- Apple Cider Margarita
- Apple Cider Sangria
- Bourbon Apple Cider
- Apple Manhattan
- Apple Cider Sidecar
- Caramel Vodka Apple Cider Cocktail
- Smoky Harvest Apple Cider Margarita
- Sparkling Hard Apple Cider Sangria
- Apple Cider Old Fashioned
- Spiced Apple Cider Rum Punch Cocktail
- Spiced Apple Cider Moscow Mule
- Apple Cider Mojito
- Apple Cider Whiskey Smash
- Smoked Cinnamon Apple Cider Bourbon Smash Cocktail
- Hot Spiked Mulled Apple Cider
- Habanero Ginger Apple Cider Cocktail
- Apple Cider Amaretto Sour
- Pick your favorite recipe
- Gather all the needed ingredients
- Prep a summer cocktail in less than 5 minutes