When it starts to get chilly outside and the leaves begin to change, sometimes you need a bit of spice to warm you up.
Cinnamon always does it for me, especially when it’s incorporated in a stiff cocktail.
The beauty of cinnamon cocktails is that they can be made sweet or a bit spicy, served warm or cold.
It’s a versatile spice that just fits the Fall weather perfectly.
So, with Autumn approaching, I recommend taking a look at this list of what I consider to be the absolute best cinnamon cocktails to make this season.
Check it out!
These are all of my favorite cinnamon cocktails that I think you should try this Fall and Winter season.
Whether you like your cocktails sweet, spicy, or a bit sour, this list has something for everyone!
If you want some more specialty cocktails for the cool weather, be sure to check out our favorite fig drinks!
Which cinnamon cocktail do you like best? Leave us a comment down below and let us know!
- Cinnamon Maple Whiskey Sour
- Cinnamon Tequila Sour
- Cinnamon Spiced Old Fashioned
- Cinnamon Bourbon Fizz
- Apple Pie Cinnamon Cocktail
- Cinnamon Spiced Manhattan
- Cinnamon White Russian
- Cranberry Cinnamon Cocktail
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cocktail
- Cinnamon Grapefruit Paloma
- Cinnamon Roll Cocktail
- Orange Cinnamon Moscow Mule
- Smoked Cinnamon & Maple Whiskey Sour
- Cinnamon Apple Cider Mimosa
- Gingerbread Gin and Tonic
- Choose your favorite recipe
- Collect the ingredients
- Create the drink
- Server and enjoy