After the stifling heat of summer, we welcome the brisk days of fall with open arms. Fall menus feature hearty stews, mulled ciders, and pumpkin spice lattes. Fall is a comforting season that brings us together to share food and drink.
If you’re looking for some new additions to your fall menu, I’ve come up with a long list of fall cocktail recipes for you to explore. Whether you like gin, tequila, vodka, or bourbon, you’re bound to find a new favorite fall cocktail on the following list.
As the air turns crisp and the leaves turn, you can ring in the fall season with a toast. Any delicious fall cocktail on my list will make the perfect feature for your autumnal celebrations.
There are plenty of recipes to try, so you can have a new cocktail every weekend. I’d love to hear how you liked them, so leave a comment below!
- Gin and Apple Fall Cocktail
- Fall from the Tree
- Ginger Pear Snap cocktail
- Bitter Apple Negroni
- Apple Cider Cocktail
- Juicy Apple Bourbon Fall Cocktail
- Apple Cider Vodka
- Fireball Thanksgiving Punch
- Fig and Ginger Gin Cocktail
- Spiced Pear Martini
- Cider and Maple Old Fashioned
- Earl Grey Blackberry Bourbon Cocktail
- APPLE CIDER APEROL SPRITZ
- Smoky Harvest Apple Cider Margarita
- Cranberry Bourbon Cocktail
- The Candy Corn Cocktail
- Spiced Honey Bourbon Old Fashioned
- The "Autumn Twilight" Grape & Rosemary Cocktail
- Pomegranate Gin and Tonic
- Pick your favorite recipe
- Gather all the needed ingredients
- Prep a summer cocktail in less than 5 minutes