Whether it’s fall or not, cranberry is an excellent addition to any cocktail mix. However, it seems to go incredibly well with fall – the tart cranberry pairs well with apple, a classic fall flavor.
Cranberry juice is a fantastic mixer because of its strong flavor and sweet undertones. It’s a great way to lighten up spirits.
If you’re looking for a way to use cranberry juice or want something more exciting than a vodka cranberry, these cocktails can shake (or stir) up your evening drinks.
Best Cranberry Cocktails
With that, we have a list of several cranberry cocktails that we think are worth a shot. Each of these features cranberry in a unique way and can be made without too many exotic ingredients.
If you tried one of these or have a different favorite cranberry cocktail, let us know in the comments which one you like the best!
- Washington Apple
- Cranberry French 75
- Pink Lemonade Cocktail
- Cranberry Orange Aperol Spritz
- Blackberry Bourbon and Cranberry Cocktail
- Cranberry Moscow Mules
- Orange Cranberry Vodka Spritzer
- Spiced Cranberry Rosé Spritzers
- Cranberry Fizz
- Cranberry Whiskey Sour
- Tequila Cranberry Cocktail
- Cranberry Cosmopolitan Cocktail
- The Madras
- Vodka Cranberry - Cape Cod Cocktail
- Cranberry Gin Cocktail
- Sea Breeze
- Cranberry Mimosa
- Cranberry Margarita
- Pick your favorite recipe
- Gather all the needed ingredients
- Prep a summer cocktail in less than 5 minutes